Cartoon Drawing for Beginners (3rd grade +)
Home School Art Group - 4th Session (5 to 12 year-olds)
LEGO Open Build Challenge (Ages 4+)
- Starting March 9th, every Thursday from 3:00 - 4:00 PM
- Work independently or in small groups to complete a given building challenge.
- Sign-up is not required - drop in whenever you can make it.
SOLD-OUT! April 1st Pete-zza Party! Please check back often for updates on events and programs.
Real Life Conversation Group facilitated by Charles Larcomb
- Wednesday, April 5th (monthly on the first Wednesday)
- 3:00 -4:00 PM
- Open to All Adults & Teens
- What moves you? Dramatic films or television? Emotional music videos? Stories you can relate to? Artistic expression in all forms helps give form and definition to the vague and seemingly unrelated experiences of real life. Whatever you find appealing, we invite you to share your thoughts and feelings in a creative and supportive environment as we explore what moves you, and how it relates to real-life experiences.
Public Book Group - Discussing, The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz
- Wednesday, April 12th (Monthly on the 2nd Wednesday)
- 6:30 PM
Medicare Information Session - Presented by State Farm
- Friday, April 14th
- 10:30 AM
Presentation - Traditional Matryoshka Nested Doll Making from Russia to New Hampshire with Marina Forbes
- Friday, April 14th
- 1:00 PM
- HELD at The Summit at Morrison 56 Summit Drive, Whitefield
Activity - Matryoshka Nested Doll Painting with Marina Forbes
- Saturday, April 15th
- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Adults, teens, and children 6+, sign-up not required but requested, so we can have an approximate number of participants, please sign up here: https://forms.gle/wFuLxuaJTnqfk9y6A
- Participants purchase a set of dolls.
- All paint and brushes supplied.
- Participants are encouraged to form teams to work on 3, 5, and 7- piece dolls.
- The following options for pre-designed dolls are available:
1-piece pre-designed doll $15, $30
2-piece pre-designed doll $35
3-piece pre-designed doll $45 and $60
4-piece pre-designed doll $50
5-piece pre-designed doll $55
Unpacking My Father's Trunk by Suzy Colt
- Saturday, April 29th
- 1:00 PM
- How many times have you wished that you had asked your father or mother more questions about their lives while they were alive? You run into a roadblock in your life and wish you could glean some wisdom from a story they told you, but you didn’t have time in your life to ask the question. Why didn’t they write their own memoir so that you could pick it up for advice and guidance? Suzy was 25 years old when her father died at the age of 80. He was 53 years old when she was born. During those 25 years, her father was engrossed in his work as the Director of the Dayton Art Institute in Ohio and she was engrossed in the business of growing up and going off to college. Their lives rarely intertwined. In 2018, Suzy came into possession of her father’s antique trunk with scrapbooks, letters, files, and evidence of the first fifty years of his life. She embarked on a journey to unpack the story of his life and discovered that she was truly her father’s daughter in so many ways. Suzy looks forward to sharing that journey with you.
Please email or call with questions.